Our client has consistently been the go to company for engineering and architectural firms in the DFW region for the past 10+ years. They are now in search of a
CLIENT EXECUTIVE TO BUILD AND MANAGE RELATIONSHIPS WITH ARCHITECTURAL, MANUFACTURING, AND ENGINEERING FIRMS IN THE DFW REGION.
In this role, you will have the autonomy to make decisions and the support/resources to ensure you are successful. Our client is in search of someone who is looking to be part of a winning team where each day will be dedicated to building and supporting client relationships.
In order to be considered for the Client Executive role you will possess:
• Excellent written and verbal skills as well as comprehensive computer skills
• Must have estimating software experience. FastDUCT & FastPIPE knowledge a plus.
• Mechanical Code knowledge required
• Read and interpret bid documents and requirements accurately. Experience with larger projects is a plus.
• Ability to perform material and equipment takeoff of plumbing, piping, sheet metal systems, and equipment to prepare a complete bid.
• Must be detail oriented, able to multitask and able to meet required deadlines
• Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management and problem solving skills
• Design build experience a plus
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Word, Excel & Power Point, with the ability to write scope letters